It is now one week before the 2.3 code freeze. On Friday, May 9th at 9PM PDT, I will create the 2.3 release branch.
** All developers should check in all major changes today! **
If you are unable to check in your major changes today, please feel free to ask the appropriate LLVM code owner for approval to check it in. They will decide if its worth the risk to check it in so close to the branch creation.