The round table submission form is now available:
Round tables are informal gatherings of developers on a specific topic. They are typically lead by 2-3 individuals and are given an hour long slot, but not required to utilize the full hour. Round tables will be held online during the 2021 LLVM Developers’ Meeting (Nov 16-19) using Zoom.
Below are some tips to have a successful round table:
- Submit a complete description of the round table so that attendees know what to expect and want to attend.
- Prepare a list of questions or goals for the round table.
- For example, a round table on “mentorship” may aim to have a set of changes they want to make to improve the mentorship and mentee experience within GSOC or Outreachy.
- Assign someone not running the round table to take detailed notes.
- Be sure to upload the meeting minutes to the LLVM Dev Mtg website and email to the appropriate LLVM mailing list.
- Provide a way for attendees to optionally provide their name and email address to be contacted for future round tables/meetups or to discuss further.
- Keep a list of action items and follow up with volunteers after the round table
If you have any questions, please let me know.
LLVM Dev Mtg Organizer