add new clang option -fnovisibility.

Hi All,

In IBM compiler Xlclang , there is option -fnovisibiilty. The option is description as
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGH3R_16.1.0/com.ibm.xlcpp161.aix.doc/compiler_ref/opt_visibility.html

we need to add the option -fnovisibiilty for clang in the IBM AIX OS(and the option is enabled by default in AIX OS).
I will implement the option in the other OS platform.(but the option is disabled by default in other OS).

For example, the file test.c

bash-4.2$ test.c
attribute((visibility (“protected”))) int b;

1 In AIX OS:

1.1 Compiled with

clang -fnovisibility -target powerpc-unknown-aix -emit-llvm -S test.c
or
clang -target powerpc-unknown-aix -emit-llvm -S test.c ( the -fnovisibility is enabled by default in AIX OS)

Generate IR as :

@b = global i32 0, align 4

1.2 Compiled with
(If have “-fnovisibility -fvisibility=*” at the same time. the compile will ignore the -fnovisibility).

clang -fnovisibility -fvisibility=default -target powerpc-unknown-aix -emit-llvm -S test.c

Or

clang -fvisibility=default -target powerpc-unknown-aix -emit-llvm -S test.c

Generate IR as :
@b = protected global i32 0, align 4

1. In Other OS(not AIX)
    2.1 clang -fnovisibility -target powerpc-unknown-linux -emit-llvm -S test.c

Generate IR as :
@b = global i32 0, align 4

clang -target powerpc-unknown-linux -emit-llvm -S test.c ( the -fnovisibility is disabled by default in not AIX OS)
Or
(if have “-fnovisibility -fvisibility=*” at the same time. the compile will ignore the -fnovisibility).
clang -fnovisibility -fvisibility=default -target powerpc-unknown-linux -emit-llvm -S test.c
Or
clang -fvisibility=default -target powerpc-unknown-linux -emit-llvm -S test.c

Generate IR as :
@b = protected global i32 0, align 4

Thanks
Digger Lin