Some of which are :
- Can now load an executable directly as an argument.
- Fixes towards supporting local debugging.
- Fixes for stack-list-arguments, data-evaluate-expression, environment-cd, stack-list-locals, interpreter-exec.
- Fix breakpoint event handling.
- Support dynamic loading of libraries using the search paths provided by Eclipse.
We have also published a number of blog posts which give an detailed look at the LLDB MI driver implementation, a tutorial on how to set it up from within Eclipse and how to add support for additional MI commands.