** NOTE: This is a compiler job announcement. **
The Apple GPU Code Generation team is seeking an engineer who is strongly motivated to build high quality and high performance graphics compilers based on LLVM. We are focused on enabling future graphics and compute technologies by maximizing the performance and minimizing the compile time of Apple’s mobile GPU products. As a key member of the Apple GPU Code Generation Team, you will apply your strong state-of-the-art background and experience toward the development of fast highly optimized compiler products that extract top performance from Apple GPUs. You will join a small team of highly motivated engineers who build first-class compiler tools and apply them in innovative ways.
To apply please email me your resume in PDF and include a brief statement about yourself and how you see a potential fit for the team (e.g., interests, background, etc.).
Ideal candidates will have skills in the following areas:
• Experience with the LLVM (preferred) or other open source / commercial compilers.
• Strong background in compiler architecture, optimization, code generation and overall design of compilers.
• Experience with developing optimizing compilers for modern architectures.
• Familiarity with real-time computer graphics and/or GPGPU programming.
• Strong track record of building high performance, production quality software on schedule.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
Please forward to anyone who may be interested.