** NOTE: This is a compiler job announcement. **
The Apple Swift performance team is looking for exceptional engineers to work on LLVM and the Swift programming language:
This open position is for engineers who want to work as part of the Swift team on optimizing the performance of the Swift compiler. This job involves working on the swift optimizer as well as working on improving LLVM, which is a central technology in the Swift language.
To apply please email me your resume in PDF and include a brief statement about yourself and how you see a potential fit for the team (e.g., interests, background, etc.).
Ideal candidates will have skills in the following areas:
- A passion for optimizing code!
- Strong C++ coding skills.
- Familiarity with LLVM or Clang a plus, but not required.
- Diverse exposure to different programming languages.
- Strong skills in low-level performance optimization.
Please forward to anyone who may be interested.