AST-dump

Did you mean “clang::Redeclarable< decl_type >” class? I think your suggestion might be useful to me, so that the second declaration is not taken into account, but I can’t still understand why the matcher is doing that if the second declaration doesn’t fit that matcher’s conditions.

I will look into this, but the matcher you are suggesting is previous to this or is included in the same matcher I’m trying to build?

Thanks,

Pedro.

El dia 30 may 2013 21:36, Gábor Kozár kozargabor@gmail.com escribió:

Hi,

I reread your previous e-mail, and I do not know why your matcher is not working as intended in the example - I cannot find any problems with it. Did you try filtering out the methods that have been declared before, to see whether the E(); line or the E::E() line causes the matcher to fail?

Did you mean “clang::Redeclarable< decl_type >” class?

Yes.

I think your suggestion might be useful to me, so that the second declaration is not taken into account

Yes, that is the idea.

but I can’t still understand why the matcher is doing that if the second declaration doesn’t fit that matcher’s conditions.

Me neither, it appears that we’re missing something.

the matcher you are suggesting is previous to this or is included in the same matcher I’m trying to build?

I don’t understand what you mean.

Gabor