• Excellent experience in C/C++ programming language.
• Excellent working experience with one or more commercial or open source compilers (eg: GCC, LLVM etc)
• Excellent knowledge of architectural features of modern microprocessors (eg; x86 , RISCV)
• Prior experience with performance analysis of programs, experience with analysis tools like profilers
• Prior experience with ARM /RISCV and/or x86 target code generation a plus
• Prior experience with runtime system like gdb or dynamic loaders a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
• Experience with GCC/LLVM internal and C++14 /17 Standard is a plus
• Thesis on Compiler or related Area is a plus
Please do revert to me with your updated CV including your current, expected CTC and notice period details.