[Bug 13800] New: wrong disassemble result in Xcode 4.4.1 both in Disassembly window and lldb command window

http://llvm.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=13800

             Bug #: 13800
           Summary: wrong disassemble result in Xcode 4.4.1 both in
                    Disassembly window and lldb command window
           Product: lldb
           Version: unspecified
          Platform: PC
        OS/Version: MacOS X
            Status: NEW
          Severity: enhancement
          Priority: P
         Component: All Bugs
        AssignedTo: lldb-dev@cs.uiuc.edu
        ReportedBy: zbyhi@163.com
    Classification: Unclassified

When I tried to have a look at the disassembly code of "objc_msgSend", I got
following results:

In the disassembly area:
UIKit`symbol stub for: objc_msgSend:
0xaca71a: jmpl *6483864

In the output area:
(lldb) disassemble -mbr -s 0xaca71a
UIKit`symbol stub for: objc_msgSend
-> 0xaca71a: ff 25 98 ef 62 00 jmpl *6483864
UIKit`symbol stub for: objc_msgSendSuper2
   0xaca720: ff 25 9c ef 62 00 jmpl *6483868
UIKit`symbol stub for: objc_msgSendSuper2_stret
   0xaca726: ff 25 a0 ef 62 00 jmpl *6483872
UIKit`symbol stub for: objc_msgSend_fpret
   0xaca72c: ff 25 a4 ef 62 00 jmpl *6483876
UIKit`symbol stub for: objc_msgSend_stret
   0xaca732: ff 25 a8 ef 62 00 jmpl *6483880
(lldb) memory read 0xaca71a
0x00aca71a: ff 25 98 4f c4 00 ff 25 9c 4f c4 00 ff 25 a0 4f .%.O...%.O...%.O
0x00aca72a: c4 00 ff 25 a4 4f c4 00 ff 25 a8 4f c4 00 ff 25 ...%.O...%.O...%

The disassembly results in the disassembly area and returned by the lldb
command "disassemble" are not correct, the results returned by lldb command
"memory read" and in memory view are correct.