build failure: AArch64BaseInfo.h has questionable enum values

lib/Target/AArch64/Utils/AArch64BaseInfo.h has the following enum:

namespace A64Layout {
    enum VectorLayout {
        Invalid = -1,
/*...*
        // Bare layout for the 128-bit vector
        // (only show ".b", ".h", ".s", ".d" without vector number)
        _B,
        _H,
        _S,
        _D
    };
}

My build on cygwin fails because _B and _S are platform macros. Besides,
in C++ identifiers with a leading underscore-capital are reserved. I
suggest changing these four.

Hi,

Eric, this is added by me.

How about changing them :

B,

H,

S,

D

Thanks,

-Hao

You should take a look in you r192361, FYI.

The enum is like:    enum VectorLayout {

        Invalid = -1,
        _8B,
        _4H,
        _2S,
        _1D,

        _16B,
        _8H,
        _4S,
        _2D,

        _B,
        _H,
        _S,
        _D

    };

I used the leading underscore-capital "_" is because the name can't start with a digit number such as "8B" and "4H".
Then after r192361, I added "_B _H _S _D" to follow the code style of "_8B _4H ...".

Anyway, I'll change them to other reasonable names asap.

Thanks,
-Hao