Building clang with Visual Studio

I built LLVM with clang in VS2008 today, using CMake to generate the
project files. It went pretty smoothly, but it choked in a couple of
places. Below is the fixes I made to make it work, renaming a parameter
that it got hung up on, and restating an initialization it couldn't
handle. It works fine so far on my toy programs.

Niklas

Index: lib/Analysis/GRExprEngine.cpp

Great! Please attach the patch as an attachment, that makes it easier to apply.

-Chris

I built LLVM with clang in VS2008 today, using CMake to generate the
project files. It went pretty smoothly, but it choked in a couple of
places. Below is the fixes I made to make it work, renaming a
parameter
that it got hung up on, and restating an initialization it couldn't
handle. It works fine so far on my toy programs.

Great! Please attach the patch as an attachment, that makes it easier
to apply.

-Chris

Patch attached.

vs2008.patch (2.94 KB)