I'd really appreciate it if interested parties could contribute some
machine power to run the public buildbot.
In particular, we could really use at least one of the following:
1. A fast Windows machine.
2. A fast Linux i386 machine (two, ideally).
3. Another fast Linux x86_64 machine (currently there is no Linux
llvm-gcc x86_64 self hosting build, for example).
If you, your company, or someone you know has spare cycles to
contribute, please email me privately. I'll take what I can get, but
ideally the resources would be:
1. Fast and well-provisioned with memory.
2. Stay up and available for extended periods.
3. Someone is available to monitor the machine if it fails, or help
diagnose machine-specific failures.