Just a friendly reminder that you have less than a month to submit your proposal!
Call for Papers, Tutorials, BoFs, and More!
All developers and users of LLVM and related sub-projects are invited to present at this year’s developer meeting.
We are looking for the following proposals:
- Technical Talks on LLVM Infrastructure (~30 minutes)
- Technicals Talks on related sub-projects (Clang, etc)
- Talks of uses of LLVM in academia or industry
- Talks on new projects using Clang or LLVM
- Lightning Talks (5 minutes)
- In depth Tutorials about LLVM (30-60 minutes)
- Birds of a Feather
The submission deadline is September 1, 2014.
Please submit your proposal by email to Tanya Lattner (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must submit at least the following information:
- Name, Company/University
- Abstract (1 page maximum)