Cambridge LLVM Social

Hello any LLVM people in or near Cambridge (the original one, not the knock-off in Massachusetts),

Chandler's closing speech at EuroLLVM indicated that LLVM developers on this side of the pond don't spend as much time in the pub as our Californian counterparts and that this was an important thing to address.

To address this, I propose that we start a regular Cambridge LLVM social. The first one will be from 7:30pm on Wednesday the 16th of May, in The Cambridge Blue:

See you there,

David

Hi David,

Beer? I'll be there :slight_smile:

James

To address this, I propose that we start a regular Cambridge LLVM social. The first one will be from 7:30pm on Wednesday the 16th of May, in The Cambridge Blue:

The Cambridge Blue

On my way home, even! See you there.

Tim.

I'll be there!

- Hans

Hello again LLVM people in Cambridge (or London, or places similarly easily accessible on the train),

We plan on holding the next Cambridge LLVM social on Wednesday the 20th of June, from 7:30pm onwards, in The Cambridge Blue:

The pub does food as well as beer, so at least some of us will be eating there.

I hope to see you there,

David

Just a reminder that this is tomorrow.

See you there,

David

Hi David,

Is this today? Are you guys still going?

--renato

We plan on holding the next Cambridge LLVM social on Wednesday the 20th of June, from 7:30pm onwards, in The Cambridge Blue:

Hi David,

Is this today?

Yes.

Are you guys still going?

I am, and I believe others are...

David

I'm going.

- Hans

Hey guys,

That was a good afternoon, great company, lots of beer choices and the
food looked good.

We're planning the next one in a lunar cycle from now, around 18th
July on the same bat-place, same bat-hour.

I've created a public calendar "Cambridge LLVM Social", where the next
event is already scheduled:

https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/as5fh066i94qthrkct1lv7rojo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

See you there!

--renato

I forgot the Clang folks, sorry. Please, cc both if you reply to this.

--renato