Cannot submit LLVM test-suite results to the database using LNT tool

Hello,

When I was running the LNT testing for LLVM test-suite, it failed to submit the results to database.

The command is:
lnt runtest --submit db nt
–sandbox sandbox --cc clang --cxx clang++ --test-suite ./test-suite-3.2/ --llvm-src ~/projects/llvm/llvm --llvm-obj ~/projects/llvm/llvm_build/ --test-style=nightly --only-test MultiSource/Benchmarks/mediabench/

When submitting the results to database, it fails with the following information:

2013-06-10 09:51:30: submitting result to ‘db’
No handlers could be found for logger “lnt.server.db.migrate”
Importing ‘tmpmHD4sN.json’
Import Failed:

Hello,

When I was running the LNT testing for LLVM test-suite, it failed to submit the results to database.

The command is:
lnt runtest --submit db nt
--sandbox sandbox --cc clang --cxx clang++ --test-suite ./test-suite-3.2/ --llvm-src ~/projects/llvm/llvm --llvm-obj ~/projects/llvm/llvm_build/ --test-style=nightly --only-test MultiSource/Benchmarks/mediabench/

When submitting the results to database, it fails with the following information:

2013-06-10 09:51:30: submitting result to 'db'
No handlers could be found for logger "lnt.server.db.migrate"
Importing 'tmpmHD4sN.json'
Import Failed:
--
import failure: Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/home/star/projects/llvm/lnt/lnt/util/ImportData.py", line 74, in import_and_report
     success,run = db.importDataFromDict(data, config=db_config)
   File "/home/star/projects/llvm/lnt/lnt/server/db/v4db.py", line 163, in importDataFromDict
     db_name)
ValueError: test suite u'nightlytest' not present in this database!

However, if I run the testing with --test-style=simple, then it can succeed in submitting to database.

I thought that the LNT server would automatically add missing databases.
I have no idea why this is failing for nightlytest.

Could anyone give any suggestion?

We normally just use the default testing style (which to my knowledge is simple). As simple works for you, I would just go on with this.

Tobias