Hi everyone, this CFP might be particularly interesting for people in this community!
CODAI’22 is an Embedded Systems Week workshop to coalesce the emerging energy in the AI compiler communities and AI accelerator communities focusing on Edge AI in both academic and industrial research. These realms of research have the opportunity to deliver a pervasive and seamless end-to-end tooling that connects hardware and software development methodologies. This workshop mainly focuses on:
- Discussing new impulses for deployment of Neural Networks on low-end embedded systems
- Cooperative development of (open source) toolchains/frameworks for neural network deployment + cooperation between industry and academia
Therefore, it complements the established conferences CASES and CODES+ISSS which have a wider and more academic research-spectrum. We also welcome work-in-progress papers of ongoing research projects and case studies from industrial applications.
Topics for workshop submissions include, but are not limited to:
- Optimization techniques of neural networks on embedded edge systems: compression, pruning, quantization techniques, hardware/compiler-aware neural architecture search, etc.
- Performance estimation of neural networks on embedded systems: virtual prototyping, surrogate modeling, profiling etc.
- Compilers for Edge AI: partitioning, mapping, retargeting, intermediate representations, for heterogeneous systems and architectures, µC, DSP etc.
- Code-generation and compiler-backends for AI accelerators - especially for RISC-V and beyond-von-Neumann AI accelerators is appreciated
- Applications: processing of embedded vision, sensor signal processing, novel brain-inspired algorithms for Edge AI etc.
- Abstract submission deadline: August 25th 2022 AOE
Paper submission deadline: September 8th 2022 AOE
August 18th 2022 AOE
Acceptance notification: September 22nd, 2022
September 8th, 2022
Camera-ready paper: October 6th, 2022
September 30th, 2022
- Workshop date: October 13th 2022
- Academic Keynote: Dr. Tianqui Chen, Assistant Professor, Carnegie Mellon
- Industrial Keynote: Dr. Kailash Gopalakrishnan, Co-Founder & Executive, Ex-IBM Fellow
For more information, such as CFP, submission, etc see: http://codai-workshop.com