The Clang Frontend Team at Apple is looking for an exceptional "generalist" compiler frontend engineer who is passionate about improving software development tools. Beyond general frontend development on Clang (e.g., engineering new language and compiler features), the engineer would potentially work on Libc++ and on Clang-based, language-level source tools like code completion.
- Expert knowledge of C and C++ with the ability to write clean, high performing code.
- Knowledge of compiler frontends ("parser") and related tools.
- (Optional, but a big plus) Experience in writing tools that understand or manipulate source code.
- (Optional, but a big plus) Knowledge of LLVM/Clang and open source development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested.