CMake Error at tools/clang/lib/Headers/cmake_install.cmake:36 (file): file INSTALL cannot find "C:/llvm-project/build/$(Configuration)/lib/clang/9.0.0/include".

Hi, everyone.

I’m trying to build LLVM myself because the page I was linked to with the links to pre-built binaries doesn’t have a passing WASM build of LLVM. Or at least didn’t when I last checked there. With that being said, though, when I tried to build INSTALL.vcxproj, I got the error mentioned in the title of this message. The full error message is in the attached text file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

cmake_error_llvm_install.txt (2.46 KB)

Hi, everyone.

I'm trying to build LLVM myself because the page I was linked to with the links to pre-built binaries doesn't have a passing WASM build of LLVM. Or at least didn't when I last checked there. With that being said, though, when I tried to build INSTALL.vcxproj, I got the error mentioned in the title of this message. The full error message is in the attached text file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Does this patch fix the problem for you: https://reviews.llvm.org/D61054

-Tom

Yeah, that patch worked. I finally managed to build and install LLVM 9.0.0. Thanks.