We have published CodeChecker on GitHub, a new defect storage and management infrastructure based on Clang Static Analyzer.
CodeChecker replaces scan-build in Clang Static Analyzer in Linux systems.
- a new command line tool for analyzing projects
- dynamic web based defect viewer (instead of static html)
- a PostgreSQL based defect storage & management
- incremental bug reporting (show only new bugs compared to a baseline)
- suppression of false positives
- better integration with build systems (through the LD_PRELOAD mechanism)
- Apache Thrift API based server-client model for storing bugs and viewing results.
- It is possible to connect multiple bug viewers. Currently a web-based viewer and a command line viewer are provided.
You can find a high level overview about the infrastructure in the presentation at the 2015 Euro LLVM
Please check the tool if you have time.
Any comments, ideas are welcome.
The CodeChecker Team