The Qualcomm LLVM team located in RTP is seeking summer interns. See
below for description.
Compiler Developer Engineer – Intern (Raleigh, NC)
The candidate will be working with the compiler optimization team to help
evaluate, analyze, and implement benchmark performance optimizations.
- Experience in compiler development - intermediate representations,
machine independent and machine dependent optimizations, code generation
and processor specific optimizations.
- Knowledge of assemblers, linkers, loaders, object file formats,
instruction set simulators, debuggers and experience using them.
- Knowledge of the structure and function of the compiler internals.
- Knowledge of instruction sets and computer architectures - pipeline
structure & hazards, cache & memory organization, etc.
- Strong experience in performance analysis, root cause analysis and
- Strong background in embedded software development, experience in
assembly language programming and optimization and analyzing compiler
generated code for optimization/code generation opportunities.
Working towards Master's or PhD degree in Computer Software/Engineering.
Please contact me directly if you're interested.