SENIOR COMPILER ENGINEER and COMPILER DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERS
Job type: Full time employee
Location: Princeton, NJ
Parakinetics Inc., a vibrant stealth mode startup, is seeking
experienced and talented engineers to join a team developing unique
compilation tools for multicore processors. Successful candidates will
have the opportunity to work with a team converting breakthrough
compiler research into commercial reality. He/she will develop never
before seen compiler technology in addition to improving and
supporting existing compiler technology. Responsibilities include:
* Design and implementation of novel compiler transformations and
* Improving and maintaining existing compiler and runtime libraries,
* Analysis of applications to identify performance bottlenecks,
* Testing and benchmarking the technology to improve functionality
Please consider the following before applying:
1. A BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
related field is required.
2. Experience developing compiler back-ends and compiler
optimizations is desirable.
3. Experience with automatic parallelization is highly desirable.
4. Expertise in C++, C, and an assembly language is required.
5. Experience in parallel programming is highly desirable.
Parakinetics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your resume in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line of your email should be: "LLVM: Compiler Engineer"