compiling llvm 3.0 with gcc 4.4.6 on linux x86_64: test-suite fails on two tests

Hi,

I compiled llvm v3.0 on linux x86_64 with gcc 4.4.6 and test-suite fails on two tests:

SingleSource/UnitTests/Vector/SSE/sse.expandfft

SingleSource/UnitTests/Vector/SSE/sse.stepfft

I configured and compiled with with

…/llvm/configure CFLAGS=-O3 --prefix=/scratch/user/local/llvm-release_30_opt --enable-optimized
make -j2
make check-all

and tested with

gmake TEST=simple report report.html

I got two failures, which flags should I use to compile with optimization but avoiding these errors?

========= ‘/scratch/user/download/release_30/build_optimized/projects/test-suite/SingleSource/UnitTests/Vector/SSE/sse.expandfft’ Program

TEST-PASS: compile /scratch/user/download/release_30/build_optimized/projects/test-suite/SingleSource/UnitTests/Vector/SSE/sse.expandfft
TEST-RESULT-compile-success: pass
TEST-RESULT-compile-time: program 0.160000

TEST-FAIL: exec /scratch/user/download/release_30/build_optimized/projects/test-suite/SingleSource/UnitTests/Vector/SSE/sse.expandfft
TEST-RESULT-exec-time: program 0.690000

========= ‘/scratch/user/download/release_30/build_optimized/projects/test-suite/SingleSource/UnitTests/Vector/SSE/sse.stepfft’ Program

TEST-PASS: compile /scratch/user/download/release_30/build_optimized/projects/test-suite/SingleSource/UnitTests/Vector/SSE/sse.stepfft
TEST-RESULT-compile-success: pass
TEST-RESULT-compile-time: program 0.170000

TEST-FAIL: exec /scratch/user/download/release_30/build_optimized/projects/test-suite/SingleSource/UnitTests/Vector/SSE/sse.stepfft
TEST-RESULT-exec-time: program 0.840000