cross compiling using llvm 1.8

After I’m adding to the my path llvm-gcc4-1.8-x86-linux/llvm-bin/ that contains llvm-gcc.exe and llvm-g++.exe I still get the same error message:

configure: WARNING: ***** llvm-gcc/llvm-g++ was not found, or does not appear to be
configure: WARNING: ***** working. Please make sure you have llvmgcc and llvmg++ in
configure: WARNING: ***** your path before configuring LLVM. The runtime libraries
configure: WARNING: ***** (llvm/runtime) will not be built but you should be able to
configure: WARNING: ***** build the llvm tools.

However, I noticed that during the run of the configure that this message also appears:

checking for llvm-gcc.exe… /homes/aviv/projects/llvm-gcc4-1.8-x86-mingw32/bin/llvm-gcc.exe
checking for llvm-g++.exe… /homes/aviv/projects/llvm-gcc4-1.8-x86-mingw32/bin/llvm-g++.exe
checking for mprotect… yes
configure: WARNING: mmap() of a fixed address required but not supported
configure: WARNING: mmap() of files required but not found
checking whether llvm-gcc is sane… configure: line 31236: /homes/aviv/projects/llvm-gcc4-1.8-x86-mingw32/bin/llvm-gcc.exe: cannot execute binary file
no
configure: creating ./config.status

(BTW, sorry to open a new thread each time - I couldn’t find a way to concatenate the message into an existing thread, and I also didn’t find out how to change my mailing list configuration - now that I’ve already approved it - so that I would receive an email for each response to my posts - that way I could reply-all to the same thread).

After I'm adding to the my path llvm-gcc4-1.8-x86-linux/llvm-bin/ that
contains llvm-gcc.exe and llvm-g++.exe I still get the same error message:

This is not error message, but a warning. You can safely ignore it in
this configuration - it wasn't supposed to handle all bits, but anyway
will allow you to build stuff for mingw. Later you will need to build
llvm-gcc separately (I don't remember offhand, was it tricky at that
point or already fixed not to be so).