Current Regressions

Dear All,

Here is a more complete list of regressions for the platforms listed below. Some of the regressions from the previous list I emailed a few days ago have been fixed or were false positives. Thanks to all who've helped fix things.

We would like to try to get as many of these fixed as possible before I create the release branch (still scheduled for tomorrow, Friday).

I'll try to get some SparcV9 results out when the nightly tester is done.
:frowning:

PowerPC:

I think these should be fixed as well, though it could use a retest. :slight_smile: Kudos to Nate for feeding me bugpointed bytecode files :slight_smile:

-Chris

Chris Lattner wrote:

Here is a more complete list of regressions for the platforms listed below. Some of the regressions from the previous list I emailed a few days ago have been fixed or were false positives. Thanks to all who've helped fix things.

We would like to try to get as many of these fixed as possible before I create the release branch (still scheduled for tomorrow, Friday).

I'll try to get some SparcV9 results out when the nightly tester is done.
:frowning:

PowerPC:
--------
SPEC/CINT2000/253.perlbmk/253.perlbmk (llc)
Applications/hbd/hbd (llc)
Applications/siod/siod
Benchmarks/Fhourstones/fhourstones

I think these should be fixed as well, though it could use a retest. :slight_smile: Kudos to Nate for feeding me bugpointed bytecode files :slight_smile:

These following regression tests are failing (didn't mention these before because they're easy to spot in nightly tester emails):

FAIL: /Users/criswell/llvm/test/Regression/CodeGen/Generic/print-arith-fp.ll:
FAIL: /Users/criswell/llvm/test/Regression/CodeGen/X86/fast-cc-pass-in-regs.ll:
FAIL: /Users/criswell/llvm/test/Regression/ExecutionEngine/test-fp.ll:

The following Programs regressions are (or have started to) fail:

SPEC/CINT2000/253.perlbmk/253.perlbmk (cbe)

-Chris

-- John T.

These following regression tests are failing (didn't mention these before because they're easy to spot in nightly tester emails):

FAIL: /Users/criswell/llvm/test/Regression/CodeGen/Generic/print-arith-fp.ll:
FAIL: /Users/criswell/llvm/test/Regression/CodeGen/X86/fast-cc-pass-in-regs.ll:
FAIL: /Users/criswell/llvm/test/Regression/ExecutionEngine/test-fp.ll:

These should all be fixed now. Thanks.

I'll look into these.

-Chris

This was failing due to undefined behavior in the program (use of uninit memory). I fixed the program.

This one passes, it just takes a long time so it happens to time out sometimes on persephone.

-Chris