Debug information available in po but not in Type Summary

Hi,

Summary:
I’m currently writing code in Swift for iOS. I’m using a shared Kotlin library. Specifically I’m using Kotlin Multiplatform. When I debug code in iOS for Kotlin types, there is no useful Type Summary information. Ideally I’d like this information to self populate but I’m thinking I may need to add it in manually for each class. When I po an object, I’m able to access variable information, so I know lldb can see it it’s just not displaying in Xcode variables pane.

What I’ve tried:

1. I’ve tried to add this information via type summary add but I get an error about it being the incorrect format. I’m unable to debug further because no information is given about why or where it’s incorrect.(I’m making sure that I add the correct module)
  2. I’ve tried to add it using the SB API but I’m not sure where to look for the correct information. I tried to use many of the getter methods in SBValue but they all return back None or no information. (You can see in the screenshot some of the values of the getters).

Questions:

1. I’d like to know if it’s possible to have this information self populate for the Type Summary.
  2. If that’s not possible I’d to know how to do it for one class. Here’s a screenshot for the situation in Xcode

I know the screenshot shows an array but I’ve tried this for just the type as well.