DSA nodes do not get merged

Hi all,

I just ran into a strange problem. When using the Equivalence-class Bottom-up Data Structure Analysis pass and pool allocation, I noticed some objects using different pool descriptors where I expected them to be in the same pool. We use svn revision 66285 of the DSA.

The following 2 programs expose the problem. First the version that runs
correctly, ie. producing a single DSNode.

Hi all,

I just ran into a strange problem. When using the Equivalence-class
Bottom-up Data Structure Analysis pass and pool allocation, I noticed
some objects using different pool descriptors where I expected them to
be in the same pool. We use svn revision 66285 of the DSA.

But the two list nodes are provably disjoint so they are placed in two
different pools in the second example. The lack of the R flag in the
second node of the second example is also correct. I don't see any
problem with the DSGraphs for your programs.

Andrew