A new binary release of the ELLCC cross compilation tool chain is available.
ELLCC is a pre-packaged set of tools designed to support cross compilation
for a variety of target processors.
This release includes pre-built binaries for 64 bit ARM Linux and
supports the -coverage option to do code coverage. You can see an example
of coverage output at http://ellcc.org/coverage
* ecc (a clang/ELLCC based C/C++ compiler)
* QEMU (on x86_64 Linux hosts)
The ELLCC run-time libraries are supplied pre-built for all targets and
are all covered with BSD-like licenses:
* libc++ The C++ standard library
* musl The POSIX compliant C library
* compiler-rt Low level compiler support
* expat XML parsing
* libedit Command history
* ncurses Terminal handling
* zlib Compression
* curl ULR syntax data transfer
* libevent Event notification
* mbed TLS TLS
* c-ares Asynchronous DNS
* libssh2 Client side SSH2
* libmetalink Metalink support
* openldap Lightweight directory access protocol
* nanomsg Several common communication patterns
ELLCC is entirely self hosting.
From the ChangeLog:
* Update to GDB 7.12,
* Update to LLVM r283663.
* Added 64 bit ARM hosts to the pre-built binaries.
* Fixed libedit configuration rules.
* Update the c-ares library to version 1.12.0.
* Update the nghttp2 library to version 1.15.0.
* Update the curl library to version 7.50.3.
* Update to LLVM r282329.
* Update to libedit-20160903-3.1.
* Update to QEMU 2.7.0.
* Update the nghttp2 library to version 1.14.0.
* Enhanced llvm-cov HTML output.
* Enable code coverage with the -coverage option.
Binary tarballs are available from http://ellcc.org/blog/?page_id=20295
The tool chain can build programs for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Linux and
stand-alone targets and x86 Windows systems.
Pre-built binaries are available for ARM, MIPS, and x86 Linux host systems
as well as x86_64 Windows and Mac OS X hosts.
All host systems can build programs for all the supported targets.
Available targets are listed here: http://ellcc.org/blog/?page_id=313