EnzymeCon 2 Planning

Hi all,

We’re presently in the process of planning the second Enzyme annual meeting.

All is subject to change, but I wanted to reach out to see if folks here have strong opinions either way.

We’re looking at holding it in Boston either Mar 25-27, April 1-3, or April 15-17.


If you were to attend, what time would work best.

  • Mar 25th-27th
  • Apr 1-3rd
  • April 15-17th
0 voters