Error compiling ConstantProp.cpp

While compiling the ConstantProp.cpp I am getting the following error.

error: too few arguments to function ‘llvm::Constant* llvm::ConstantFoldInstruction(llvm::Instruction*, llvm::LLVMContext&, const llvm::TargetData*)

Regards
Tarun

If you're reporting a build error, please include the complete error
output and the source version you're using (release version or SVN
revision).

-Eli

I am using llvm-2.6 and the ConstProp.cpp file is http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/ConstantProp_8cpp_source.html

and the exact error message is:

llvm[0]: Compiling ConstantProp.cpp for Release build (PIC)
/home/tarun/Desktop/compiler/LLVM/llvm-2.6/include/llvm/Analysis/ConstantFolding.h: In member function ‘virtual bool::ConstantPropagation::runOnFunction(llvm::Function&)’:
/home/tarun/Desktop/compiler/LLVM/llvm-2.6/include/llvm/Analysis/ConstantFolding.h:32: error: too few arguments to function ‘llvm::Constant* llvm::ConstantFoldInstruction(llvm::Instruction*, llvm::LLVMContext&, const llvm::TargetData*)’
/home/tarun/Desktop/compiler/LLVM/llvm-2.6/lib/Transforms/Hello/ConstantProp.cpp:71: error: at this point in file
make: *** [/home/tarun/Desktop/compiler/LLVM/build/lib/Transforms/Hello/Release/ConstantProp.o] Error 1

I am using llvm-2.6 and the ConstProp.cpp file is
http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/ConstantProp_8cpp_source.html

and the exact error message is:

llvm[0]: Compiling ConstantProp.cpp for Release build (PIC)
/home/tarun/Desktop/compiler/LLVM/llvm-2.6/include/llvm/Analysis/ConstantFolding.h:
In member function ‘virtual
bool<unnamed>::ConstantPropagation::runOnFunction(llvm::Function&)’:
/home/tarun/Desktop/compiler/LLVM/llvm-2.6/include/llvm/Analysis/ConstantFolding.h:32:
error: too few arguments to function ‘llvm::Constant*
llvm::ConstantFoldInstruction(llvm::Instruction*, llvm::LLVMContext&, const
llvm::TargetData*)’
/home/tarun/Desktop/compiler/LLVM/llvm-2.6/lib/Transforms/Hello/ConstantProp.cpp:71:
error: at this point in file
make: ***
[/home/tarun/Desktop/compiler/LLVM/build/lib/Transforms/Hello/Release/ConstantProp.o]
Error 1

The LLVM C++ API is not stable; you can't copy-paste code from a newer
LLVM version into an older one and expect it to work.

-Eli

So