Extra space in LLVM_DEFINITIONS causes CMake 3.1 to fail

I made this change (not specifically changing from a list to a string, but changing from a hardcoded value to the value

that was actually decided by cmake), and I checked that it works with cmake 2.8.12.2 which is the minimum version

set in CMakeLists.txt. So if it doesn’t work with cmake 3.1/3.2 then that looks like something new that was introduced

after 2.8.12.2.

I’ll have a look at this to try and figure out what’s going on.

John

I’ve fixed that: http://reviews.llvm.org/D13432

The proper correction would probably be to use a list instead. As using a string with target_compile_definitions is not correct anyways. In any case, maybe we should instead use target_compile_definitions instead of add_llvm_definitions, it is supported by our minimum version: https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v2.8.12/cmake.html#command:target_compile_definitions