Thanks to everyone who participated in the round table session last week. We took some action items and here are some updates to share with you:
- A public document has been created to record the meeting link, agenda, minutes, etc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sdzoyB11s0ccTZ3fobqctDpgJmRoFcz0sviKxqczs4g
- An entry has been added to https://llvm.org/docs/GettingInvolved.html#online-sync-ups for the loop opt bi-weekly calls.
- A phabricator project called LoopOptWG (https://reviews.llvm.org/project/profile/108/) has been created to make it easier to get notified of (and track) loop related patches.
- You can now add items directly into the agenda by editing the public meeting document. Please feel free to post topics or patches right into the agenda section.
- Please add yourself as a watcher (and member) into the loopOptWG phabricator project (https://reviews.llvm.org/project/profile/108/) so you get notified of loop related patches.
- Please remember to tag your loop optimization related patches with the “loopOptWG” tag.
I’ll be sending the meeting link along with the agenda to the dev mailing list for the next call and onwards.
Please let me know if you have any further comments, suggestions or questions.
IBM Toronto Software Lab
Bardia Mahjour—2021/11/09 10:43:14 AM—Hi all, We would like to invite you all to our round table next week to discuss ideas on how to make