We are looking resource for below mentioned role:
- This role enables you to gain experience in moving a complex relational database to modern LLVM compiler technology.
- Activities would include working with Oracle & IBM development teams to :
- Provide strong technical skills to drive compiling Oracle database using the LLVM based IBM OpenXL compiler.
- Triage and resolve complex code interactions with LLVM compiler to produce functioning, stable and performant code.
- Identifying compiler optimization for improving performance of LLVM compiler with Oracle and IBM POWER.
Critical Skills * Experience using UNIX or Linux OS
- Experience with C/C++ programming and standards
- Experience using C/C++ compilers like - GCC, XLC, ICC, LLVM, AOCC
- Experience in debugging and fixing compilation and runtime issues
- Knowledge of system architecture (POWER or X86)
- Knowledge of compiler optimization levels and options, for performance
- Strong debugging and triage skills
- Strong collaboration & communication skills
- Knowledge of LLVM code optimization backend desired.
- Experience using performance analysis tools like valgrind, perf, Nectar, PMU, pipestat, nmon
Interested please drop your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org