Dear LLVM and SVA community:
This is to brief you the progress of this week. Following is what I
finished this week.
1. Fix a bug . This bug happens in poolcheckui_debug() and
poolcheck_debug() pool check functions. Because !(not) operator have
higher precedence than &&(logic and) operator, the original code will
make a wrong decision on the if statement.
2. Implemented a CastTo(Value *, Type *, Twine, BasicBlock *) utility
function. Before this, there is only a CastTo(Value *, Type *, Twine,
Instruction *), which adds a cast instruction before the last argument
instruction. Since I need to insert many cast instructions on the last
of a basicblock in my following work, I implemented this simple CastTo
3. A new pass InlineBBRuntimeFunctions . This pass inlines
boundscheckui_debug(), poolcheckui_debug(), poolregister_debug(),
4. A new pass InlineGetActualValue . This pass inlines all
5. Test the performance of current bbac implementation on gzip-1.8, by
compressing a 1024 MB random file.