How to update expectedly failed tests?

I found that 3 expectedly failed shell tests pass on Windows after rGb31a1b4746c7. By looking at the tests, it doesn’t say expected to fail on windows, but I found them by looking at failed tests in check-lldb before and after the change. How can I update these tests so that they are not part of expectedly failed test list?

lldb-shell :: Commands/command-disassemble-process.yaml
lldb-shell :: Commands/command-disassemble.s
lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/DWARF/x86/DW_AT_declaration-with-children.s

I don’t see any indication that these tests are XFAILed on Windows.

Looking at the output of the Windows bot, these tests appear to be passing.

PASS: lldb-shell :: Commands/command-disassemble.s (1027 of 2487)
PASS: lldb-shell :: Commands/command-disassemble-process.yaml (1030 of 2487)
PASS: lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/DWARF/x86/DW_AT_declaration-with-children.s (1305 of 2487)

What makes you believe that they are expected failures?

Maybe it’s something wrong with my local environment.
Before that change, I ran check-lldb locally and got this:

Failed Tests (17):
  lldb-shell :: Commands/command-disassemble-process.yaml
  lldb-shell :: Commands/command-disassemble.s
  lldb-shell :: Driver/TestSingleQuote.test
  lldb-shell :: Expr/nodefaultlib.cpp
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/DWARF/x86/DW_AT_declaration-with-children.s
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/ast-restore.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/calling-conventions.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/class-layout.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/enums-layout.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/expressions.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/func-symbols.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/function-nested-block.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/pointers.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/type-quals.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/typedefs.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/udt-layout.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/variables.test


Testing Time: 38.85s
  Unsupported      : 1144
  Passed           :  271
  Expectedly Failed:   17
  Failed           :   17

After that change, output following:

Failed Tests (14):
  lldb-shell :: Driver/TestSingleQuote.test
  lldb-shell :: Expr/nodefaultlib.cpp
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/ast-restore.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/calling-conventions.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/class-layout.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/enums-layout.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/expressions.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/func-symbols.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/function-nested-block.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/pointers.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/type-quals.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/typedefs.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/udt-layout.test
  lldb-shell :: SymbolFile/PDB/variables.test


Testing Time: 36.58s
  Unsupported      : 1144
  Passed           :  274
  Expectedly Failed:   17
  Failed           :   14

It looks like they have moved from failed to passed for you too. I am assuming that there is confusion because both counts are 17. Expectedly failed tests and failed tests are different tests. They just happen to have the same count for your run. See this as having 34 tests, out of which 17 expectedly failed (which means they are doing what is expected) and 17 actually failed (these are the ones that are listed). After the change, 3 of the failed tests pass.