Samsung Austin R&D Center Software Architecture is seeking interns for Spring 2017, and Summer 2017 to join
compiler team supporting Samsung ARM microprocessor designs. Responsibilities
include research, design, development, analysis and optimization of
Duties will include:
• Optimizing programs by developing compiler optimizations in LLVM, runtime library functions (libcxx).
• Reviewing code changes and design proposals from team members.
• Participating actively in target open source community.
• Upstreaming open source projects.
• Analyzing both client and server workloads and benchmarks for
compiler tuning opportunities.