Samsung Austin R&D Center Software Architecture is seeking interns for Spring 2017, and Summer 2017 to join
compiler team supporting Samsung ARM microprocessor designs. Responsibilities
include research, design, development, analysis and optimization of
Duties will include:
* Optimizing programs by developing compiler optimizations in LLVM, runtime library functions (libcxx).
* Reviewing code changes and design proposals from team members.
* Participating actively in target open source community.
* Upstreaming open source projects.
* Analyzing both client and server workloads and benchmarks for
compiler tuning opportunities.
Candidate will have had prior experience in development of compilers and
related tool-chain. Excellent written and oral communication skills
are expected of all applicants.
* Programming experience in C++
* Compiler middle/backend; LLVM/GCC is a plus.
* Code generation and low-level optimizations.
* Modern microprocessor architecture; preferably ARM architecture.
* Performance analysis or compiler tuning for client or server workloads.
MS or PhD students in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/samsung-austin-r%26d-center-jobs for further details.
Samsung Austin R&d Center Jobs | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/samsung-austin-r%26d-center-jobs>
Apply to 85 Samsung Austin R&d Center jobs in United States on LinkedIn. Sign-up today, leverage your professional network, and get hired. New Samsung Austin R&d ...
Please contact me directly if you have questions (aditya.k7 at samsung.com), or apply on linkedin.