Is this a typical FreeBSD/lldb test run?

I've just got FreeBSD-10.0 building and testing lldb.

From a checkout from head (into ~/src/vendor), I used the following



[0] > LD_LIBRARY_PATH=../../../../build/lib/
PYTHONPATH=../../../../build/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ python --executable=../../../../build/bin/lldb -v --compiler=clang
-q .

My test run proceeded in a similar way to my linux experience, and I
eventually got this result on my output:

lots of output above
AssertionError: 1 != 2 : Expected 1 stops due to signal delivery, but
got 2

Aha, this one of the FreeBSD issues I was thinking of previously (but
couldn't recall the details).

It's, which resulted in upstream PR It was fixed in FreeBSD rev 261354 and
merged to the release branch between 10.0 and what will become 10.1.
I also found again which is also an upstream FreeBSD
issue fixed for 10.1.

In other words, your result seems unsurprising for FreeBSD 10.0.

Will these sort of issues be fixed by

freebsd-update fetch
freebsd-update install



Yes, and now that we're in the release candidate you should be able to
go from 10.0-RELEASE to 10.1-RC1 (the most recent build).

You may want to take a snapshot of your VM first anyhow.