Issues with test framework as seen from OpenBSD buildslave

Hi,

So now that the OpenBSD buildslave has been upgraded with enough memory to allow the build to finish I have noticed some issues with the test framework and was wondering if anyone could comment on what has shown up and/or anyone who is familiar with the framework could provide patches to fix the issues.

For sed and head the tests are using command line options which are not specified by POSIX.

PASS: LLVM :: Transforms/InstCombine/pr8547.ll (13681 of 15428)
PASS: LLVM :: Transforms/InstCombine/preserve-sminmax.ll (13682 of 15428)
Killed
make[1]: *** [check-local-all] Error 137
make[1]: Leaving directory `/buildbot-llvm/clang-openbsd/llvm/test'
make: *** [check-all] Error 2

******************** TEST 'Clang Tools :: clang-modernize/HeaderReplacements/main.cpp' FAILED ********************
...
Command Output (stderr):

Interesting... with the buildslave catching up since it was down for awhile I noticed another run of the test framework proceed further and now gets to the end with...

PASS: LLVM-Unit :: Transforms/Utils/Release+Asserts/UtilsTests/SpecialCaseListTest.ModuleIsIn (15428 of 15429)
PASS: LLVM-Unit :: Transforms/Utils/Release+Asserts/UtilsTests/SpecialCaseListTest.Substring (15429 of 15429)

1 warning(s) in tests.
Testing Time: 2462.87s