research engineer, 3 years, CEA, Grenoble, France
Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
Contact: Damien Couroussé (firstname.lastname@example.org)
A 3-year research engineer position is available at CEA Grenoble. The
topic is related to cybersecurity in mobile applications. Further
details and requirements are as follows:
We are inviting application for a research engineer position at CEA
Grenoble, France. The succesful canditate will join the DACLE
division (Architecture, IC Design & Embedded Software), in a team
where we develop several solutions based on compilers for securing
embedded devices. Most of our tools are based on LLVM/clang. A non
exhaustive list of research topics covered is accessible here :
The succesful candidate will conduct research on compilation solutions
for securing embedded and mobile devices against physical attacks.
She/he will contribute to a large european research project devoted to
the use of IoT for healthcare applications.
The candidates should have a Phd or a Master degree in computer
science or electronics, and a strong expertise in at least one of the
following topics: cybersecurity, embedded software, compilation.
Ability to demonstrate familiarity with these skills is a plus:
- software development (architecture, version and configuration
management, testing), in particular on embedded
devices and mobile devices (Android)
- knowledge of the LLVM framework
- working in a research environment
- working in the context of european collaborative project
- dissemination of research results (i.e. writing scientific
publications, but not only :)).
- Write tested, well-structured code
- Analyse and improve security and efficiency of existing solutions
- Perform security and performance analysis and experimental
- Integrate your developments with other projects within the team
- Report and communicate internally at CEA, within the project, and
outside of the project
To apply, please send your detailed CV and a cover letter to
email@example.com. The position is opened until filled, but for
full consideration, the application should be received on or before
January 8th, 2017. The preferred start date is beginning of 2017.