== JOB POSTING ==
The Apple compiler team is seeking an exceptional engineer who is passionate about improving software development tools. In this position, you will work on various core components of the LLVM compiler to support new features, fix bugs, and improve optimizations. Experience with compiler development is desirable for this position, but strong candidates with other kinds of system software experience are also encouraged to apply.
* Ideal candidate will have experience with the LLVM compiler or other open-source projects.
* Strong C++ coding skills and a passion for writing great code.
* Familiarity with compiler optimizations, code generation and overall design of compilers.
* Experience with performance tuning for modern processor architectures.
* Strong track record of building high quality software.
* Strong communication and teamwork skills.
The position would be onsite at Apple's main site in Cupertino, CA U.S.A. If you are interested, please email Bob Wilson (bob.wilson at apple com) with your resume and a brief statement of interest.