We're looking to expand our team helping us port our legacy OpenVMS OS
and our legacy compiler frontends to x86 using LLVM. In addition, we're
going to use clang for our C++ compiler (with some OpenVMS additions).
So if you want to help teach some old dogs some new tricks and know
about one/more of:
- TBAA metadata (we need to map our legacy equivalent to TBAA)
- DebugInfo (we need to add/extend for our legacy languages)
- clang internals (we need to add a handful of few features)
- LLVM IR (we have a converter from our legacy IR to LLVM IR)
- floating point (who doesn't like floating point? )
- Rehost/porting various sanitizers to work on OpenVMS
- Want to learn Fortran and other well-established languages
Drop me a line.
We are in Bolton MA (just off of I-495 near Hudson MA), just west of Boston.