The Program Analysis team at Apple is looking for exceptional candidates with expertise in static and dynamic program analysis who are passionate about building excellent, user-friendly tools. Our team offers the rare opportunity to build program analysis tools that will be used by the vast number of developers writing code for Apple platforms.
The team applies static analysis as well as dynamic techniques to find bugs and catch vulnerabilities on iOS and OS X. We contribute to the Clang Static Analyzer, Address Sanitizer, and other open source projects. Within Apple, our team works in close collaboration with the LLVM compiler team, the Swift team, and the product security team.
The position is based onsite at Apple's campus in Cupertino, California. However, international candidates are welcome to apply.
Ideal candidates will have skills in the following areas:
- A passion for building innovative and intuitive tools for finding bugs and improving code quality.
- Very strong C++ coding skills.
- Expertise in static and/or dynamic analysis.
- Familiarity with LLVM or Clang is a plus, but not required.
- Applicants with advanced degrees are welcome!
If you are interested in using your talents to affect a tremendous number of developers, please submit your resume (Text or PDF) and cover letter to: clang-analyzer-job-apply at group dot apple dot com
Please forward to anyone who may be interested.