build them:

make BUILD_EXAMPLES=1

Or just cd into the examples directory in your build directory, and
run "make" there.

Anyway, I think the problem you're probably running into is that you
need to link with the ocaml "-cc g++" argument in order to link
against the c++ libraries, as in this:

/opt/local/bin/ocamlopt -cc g++ -pp camlp4of -I
/Users/erickt/Projects/llvm/gcc/llvm-build-Release/examples/OCaml-Kaleidoscope/Chapter7/Release+Asserts
-I /Users/erickt/Projects/llvm/gcc/llvm-build-Release/Release+Asserts/lib/ocaml
llvm.cmxa llvm_analysis.cmxa llvm_executionengine.cmxa
llvm_target.cmxa llvm_scalar_opts.cmxa -o
/Users/erickt/Projects/llvm/gcc/llvm-build-Release/examples/OCaml-Kaleidoscope/Chapter7/Release+Asserts/OCaml-Kaleidoscope-Ch7
/Users/erickt/Projects/llvm/gcc/llvm-build-Release/examples/OCaml-Kaleidoscope/Chapter7/Release+Asserts/ast.cmx
/Users/erickt/Projects/llvm/gcc/llvm-build-Release/examples/OCaml-Kaleidoscope/Chapter7/Release+Asserts/parser.cmx
/Users/erickt/Projects/llvm/gcc/llvm-build-Release/examples/OCaml-Kaleidoscope/Chapter7/Release+Asserts/codegen.cmx
/Users/erickt/Projects/llvm/gcc/llvm-build-Release/examples/OCaml-Kaleidoscope/Chapter7/Release+Asserts/lexer.cmx
/Users/erickt/Projects/llvm/gcc/llvm-build-Release/examples/OCaml-Kaleidoscope/Chapter7/Release+Asserts/token.cmx
/Users/erickt/Projects/llvm/gcc/llvm-build-Release/examples/OCaml-Kaleidoscope/Chapter7/Release+Asserts/toplevel.cmx
/Users/erickt/Projects/llvm/gcc/llvm-build-Release/examples/OCaml-Kaleidoscope/Chapter7/Release+Asserts/toy.cmx

Please let me know if that doesn't work for you.