lib clang reparse translation unit slow depending on how the file has been modified

Hi all,

I just tried the new trunk version of clang. The bug I previously reported about typing a column in a .m file seems solved, or at least it's not been reproducible yet. Thank you very much for helping with it.

Unfortunately it appears that clang_reparseTranslationUnit() has become much slower in the following condition (reproducible by recompiling the source I sent together with the newest version of lib clang):

Open a .m file.

Try typing inside the scope of a class implementation. This seems fast enough.

Try typing outside the scope of a class implementation, for example in a line below a #import directive. clang_reparseTranslationUnit takes around half a second to complete in this case, exactly as I reported with .h files .

Thanks.

Best regards,
Alessandro