LLVM 13.0.1-rc2 has been tagged plus changes to the upload process

Hmm I had built that version twice, and I thought the digests were the same. The github-upload script doesn’t allow to overwrite any files though, and I don’t see an interface in github to delete one individual file… (There is an option to delete the entire release, but that’s obviously not wanted.)

There is a pencil icon at the top of the release page that lets you delete individual files. It brings you here: Sign in to GitHub · GitHub

Just to clarify: the first test-release.sh run I did on amd64-freebsd13 appeared to have completed successfully, so I uploaded the tarball. However, after inspecting the log file, I saw that the check-all stage had died due to python running out of RAM. I re-ran test-release.sh after lowering the amount of cores on the VM. (N.B. even if you tell test-release.sh to use -j2, the check-all phase will still detect all your cores, and use them! In my case the VM’s RAM isn’t sufficient to run more than ~3 simultaneous tests.)

In any case, I have deleted the old clang+llvm-13.0.1-rc2-amd64-unknown-freebsd13.tar.xz, and uploaded a fresh copy. As far as I can see, the digest is now correct.