LLVM CodeGen and Tools team at Apple is looking for exceptional compiler engineers. This is a great opportunity to work with many of the leaders in the LLVM community.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume / CV and relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Apple compiler team is seeking an engineer who is strongly motivated to build high-quality and high performance compilers. We are focused on improving the user experience by reducing compile time as well as maximizing the execution speed of the code generated for the Apple systems. As a key member of the Apple Compiler Team, you will apply your strong state-of-the-art background and experience toward the development of fast highly optimized compiler products that extract top performance from the Apple systems.
You will join a small team of highly motivated senior engineers who build first-class open-source compiler tools and apply them in new and innovative ways.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with the LLVM, GCC, or other open source / commercial compilers.
- Strong background in compiler architecture, optimization, code generation and overall design of compilers.
- Knowledge and experience with developing compilers for embedded devices is a plus.
- Familiarity with analyzing generated code for optimization/code generation opportunities.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.