An LLVM Performance Workshop will be held at CGO 2017. The workshop
is co-located with CC, HPCA, and PPoPP.
If you are interested in attending the workshop, please register at
the CGO website: CGO 2017
Call for Speakers
We invite speakers from academia and industry to present their work on the
following list of topics (including and not limited to:)
- improving performance and size of code generated by LLVM,
- improving performance of LLVM's runtime libraries,
- tools developed with LLVM for performance analysis of compiler
- bots and trackers of performance over time,
- improving the security of generated code,
- any other topic related to improving and maintaining the
performance and quality of LLVM generated code.
While the primary focus of the workshop is on these topics,
we welcome any submission related to the LLVM compiler infrastructure,
its sub-projects (Clang, Linker, libraries), and its use in industry
We are looking for:
- keynote speakers,
- technical presentations: 30 minutes plus questions and discussion,
Proposals should provide enough information for the review committee
to be able to judge the quality of the submission. Proposals can be
submitted under the form of an extended abstract, full paper, or slides.
Proposals should be submitted to Easychair LLVM-CGO 2017
The deadline for receiving submissions is December 1st, 2016.
Speakers will be notified of acceptance or rejection by December 15.
Workshop organization: Sebastian Pop, Aditya Kumar, Tobias Edler von
Koch, and Tanya Lattner.