mental images is looking for developers with LLVM experience to strengthen its
MetaSL compiler backend team. MetaSL is a universal shader language designed
to support shaders both for high quality offline rendering and GPUs.
=== Job Profile ===
Implementing and maintaining back-ends for the MetaSL compiler.
=== Required Skills and other Prerequisites ===
- Strong background in compiler-construction (code generation,optimization)
- Previous experience with development of commercially-shipping compiler
- Solid knowledge of C and C++
- Basic knowledge of computer graphics
- MS or Ph.D in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Self-disciplined use of work time
- Capable to work in a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with LLVM and/or ANTLR parser generator is a plus.