[MSVC] Adding LLVM build target support in VS2013 projects

Hi,

I have attached a small patch from r192263 that I am using to add LLVM into the toolchain for VS2013.

Is someone able to review this and (if all good) submit to the source tree?

Changes are all local to llvm/tools/msbuild/ and account for VS2013 requiring the files to be named toolset.props / .targets, rather than the longer name in the previous versions.

Cheers,

Joshua Samuel

llvm-vs2012.patch (5.67 KB)

I don't have VS2013 to verify this with, but the patch looks good and
since it works for you, I've committed it in r192371.

Thanks,
Hans

I tried to test the new Windows build, but unfortunately there is only a

props file for VS2013. The targets file is missing.

Hi,

It looks like I forgot to "svn add" the 2 targets files, and a typo appeared in the CMakelists.txt

Fixes attached. "Works on my machine guarantee" :wink:

Note - to actually compile the MSVC v120 header files will take a fair bit more work - there are a number of type traits not implemented by clang, that are breaking my MFC builds at the moment. (And a few compiler switches, that will be a separate patch for clang when I'm happier with them)

Cheers,
Josh

llvm-msvcpatch2.patch (2.21 KB)

Hi,

It looks like I forgot to "svn add" the 2 targets files, and a typo appeared in the CMakelists.txt

Fixes attached. "Works on my machine guarantee" :wink:

Committed in r192610.

Thanks for the patch, and very sorry for not catching this when I
reviewed the previous one.

Note - to actually compile the MSVC v120 header files will take a fair bit more work - there are a number of type traits not implemented by clang, that are breaking my MFC builds at the moment. (And a few compiler switches, that will be a separate patch for clang when I'm happier with them)

Sounds good :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Hans