next LLVM AA Tech Call

Hi all,

I propose to cancel the LLVM AA Tech Call of December 28, 2021.

The next call is then planned at January 25, 2022.

At the same time, I also would like to propose a discussion around the 'byte type' and
'pointer provenance' for that next session.

Does that make sense ?

Thanks,

Jeroen Dobbelaere

Note: If you think it makes sense to merely delay the Dec-28 session, we can also consider moving it to January 11.

Hello Jeroen,

It sounds great to me! :slight_smile:

I have a paper deadline on Jan. 21, though. Jan. 11 might be a bit tough for me.
I can join the meeting on Jan. 25.

Thanks,
Juneyoung

Hi all,

Sounds good to me! I can also join the meeting on 25.12.

Thanks,

George

25.01*